Mission Statement - Fairfield Strength:

To cultivate growth opportunities for children of all ages and abilities, bringing together the learned and the learning, in a spirit of helpfulness and respect, to improve our health and wellness, using fitness and sport as a medium to teach life lessons.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

View from the bridge

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

HI All -

Out in San Francisco for the first leg of my Z-Health R-Phase Certification. Get to spend the next 3 days learning about the Z Health R Phase at the University of San Francisco's Koret Health & Recreation Center. Weather out here was a bit on the cold side- 50 degrees when I got off the plane. But it warmed up quickly on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge. My hotel is in San Rafael - just a bit North of the city, about a 20 minute commute.

According to Christina the classes at Fairfield Strength went exceptionally well. Everybody worked really hard. Will keep you posted on my progress and share what I can about Z. Stay safe, Train Hard, Train Smart - Captain

No comments: