Mission Statement - Fairfield Strength:

To cultivate growth opportunities for children of all ages and abilities, bringing together the learned and the learning, in a spirit of helpfulness and respect, to improve our health and wellness, using fitness and sport as a medium to teach life lessons.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Golden Gate Bridge - Hiding in the Mist

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

The fog has yet to lift over San Francisco Bay. The bridge appears out of the mist as I start my journey across the bay each morning. The fog remains after a long day of Z Health training at the University of San Francisco. This image shows the bridge at around 730 pm (pacific time) One more day of class to end the part 1 of my R-Phase certification. Learning so much. I know that this is the right path - all that I have learned before has led me here - it's all starting to make perfect sense. So much to share when I get back. Stay Safe, Captain

No comments: