Mission Statement - Fairfield Strength:

To cultivate growth opportunities for children of all ages and abilities, bringing together the learned and the learning, in a spirit of helpfulness and respect, to improve our health and wellness, using fitness and sport as a medium to teach life lessons.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Congratulations to our new PFT



Will:

Great job on your request for consideration. Congratulations! You have been accepted as a peer fitness trainer. Your hard work the past 3 sessions have paid off. We are very proud of all you have accomplished.

Keep up the great work.

Captain

------------------------------------------------------
Will's letter of request:

Dear Captain,

I would like to be a Peer Fitness Trainer. I have taken 3 sessions of Form and Function since last year. I have learned how to use the machines, what cardio is, and how to do farmer walks. SInce I began, I feel that I am in much better shape than when I started. I would like to be a peer trainer because I have gotten really fit from this program and I would like other kids, with my guidance, to become as in shape as I have.

If you accept me for this program I will only talk when I have to and help anyone with a question about the program.

Sincerely,
Will

No comments: