Mission Statement - Fairfield Strength:

To cultivate growth opportunities for children of all ages and abilities, bringing together the learned and the learning, in a spirit of helpfulness and respect, to improve our health and wellness, using fitness and sport as a medium to teach life lessons.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today's View From the Creek

Raining Sunshine


Very full day today - maybe I should not have joked about the jet lag.  BARF at 0615 hrs was a challenge - as was getting to sleep the night before.   With KBI style kettlebell training we need to earn the right to perform efficiently.  Joint mobilty - R and I phase Z-Health drills - in strange and wonderful combinations - my toolbox has gotten a little bigger but the ways I can apply these and all of the other tools that I have picked up along this long and wonderful journey is becoming more and more infinite.  Thanks Kenneth for the new glasses - and many thanks to Joe, Mary, Meredeth, Nanette, Donna, Matt, Trish, and Kim for allowing me the first of many trial runs.  We have much to learn and a life time to do so.  Be well.

No comments: